Very affordable and maybe your best financial decision ever?
Certified Public Accountants must:
- complete a 4 year university degree in business and accounting
- pass a very rigorous 19.5, 4 part CPA examination
- complete at least 2 years public accounting experience under the supervision of experienced CPAs, and - maintain their knowledge with 40 hours per year of continuing professional education. (Required by the state Education Department)
In most tax preparation services, the staff person:
- is probably not a Certified Public Accountant
- is not required to have a college degree or even a high school diploma
- does not have an accounting or business education
- is not required by the state Education Department to maintain their
- knowledge with 40 hours per year of continuing professional education.
- is only required to take a short course (approximately 11 weeks, 66 hours,
- NO entrance requirements) of training learning how to fill in the boxes.
In some CPA firms, a partner speaks to the client, but does not actually prepare the return. Often the return is prepared by seasonally employed data entry personnel.
In some tax preparation services, the staff has taken only a short course of training in filling out the forms, and there is very little thought to planning or strategy.
By contrast, in the accounting firm of Robert Greene, CPA, CMA, “The Dream Team”, the dream team is comprised of educated and experienced tax professionals only.
The Dream Team is a group of unusually qualified accountants who perform serious tax work, with careful quality. All of their continuing professional education is in the fields of taxation or personal financial planning. They typically spend 1 to 2 hours with each client, then 1 to 8 hours or more per return, sometimes actually preparing the return several ways in order to determine the most advantageous strategy.
Fees & Payment
Fees are calculated at $200 per hour. Payments may be made with cash, check, Visa, or MasterCard. All work must be fully paid for before it is released.
All of our time is devoted to servicing our clients instead of wasting valuable time tracking accounts receivable.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
Considering the fee structure of the accounting firm of Robert Greene, CPA, CMA, remember that this is a professional, skillful team, specializing in individual and corporate taxes, not merely a tax preparer, “filling in the boxes”. This can make a big difference in how much tax you pay to the government, and how much money you keep at home for yourself and your family.
Those who believe that taxation is simply a matter of adding up a few numbers and filling in boxes are sadly mistaken. As a professional discipline, taxation is an art form, containing elements of personal style, in addition to the required years of formal education, and then continuing professional education, knowledge of the tax law and court decisions, as well as years of real world experience.
Most importantly, the ability of independent and critical thinking!
Would you be willing to pay a little more for your tax return if you believed that your refund would increase by a considerable amount? This is very affordable and may be the smartest financial decision you ever make. Click here to see "Refund Results."
Try the Tax Dream Team this year. If you are not satisfied, you have lost nothing. However, you have the possibility of substantial tax savings. Most clients are quite happy with their results.