Schedule Your Appointment
PHONE or ZOOM APPOINTMENTS ONLY:
Due to concerns about the spread of Covid-19 and out of an abundance of caution, my office will not be offering in-person appointments until further notice. Please note: You will need to mail, email, or fax all of your documents to us at least 48 hours prior to the scheduled meeting time. Please be assured that this will not affect my office's ability to prepare your tax returns. Thank you for your understanding.
Tax Strategies, Inc.
152 Deer Ridge Dr
Staatsburg, NY, 12580
DO YOU NEED AN APPOINTMENT?
Did we prepare your tax return last year?
No need to schedule an appointment!
Simply mail your documents to our office along with any questions you may have.
If we have any questions we will contact you promptly, by email.
FOR ALL APPOINTMENTS:
Please indicate "Phone" or "Zoom" in the comments section when scheduling.
Phone or Zoom appointments are available for the entire United States, with Robert only.
DRIVER'S LICENSE INFORMATION IS NOW REQUIRED TO EFILE
All clients please print the Driver's License Information form. Fill out this form and bring it to your appointment, or send it in with the rest of your documentation!!
PURPOSE OF MEETING:
The Single Purpose of this one hour meeting is to clarify the information needed to prepare your business Tax Return for last year.
The appropriate time for other issues is in a separate consultation appointment, between May and December, when we do not have the pressure of preparing a tax return (your most important annual financial document) within a 1 hour time framework.
If you can not keep your scheduled appointment, - for ANY reason, and we do not judge or evaluate - you must provide at least 48 hours notice.
If the appointment is not canceled in accordance with this guideline,
you are responsible and subject to a cancellation fee of $200.
Cancellations may be made via email only at CPA@NYTaxStrategies.com.
This time is valuable.
This time appointment is reserved specifically for you and it excludes all other potential clients.
Thank you for your understanding.
PRIOR TO YOUR APPOINTMENT:
1) Please turn off your cell phone prior to your tax appointment.
2) NEW CLIENTS ONLY: Please bring your most recent business tax return, Federal and State.
3) NEW CLIENTS ONLY: Complete the client data worksheet from the website and bring it with you to your appointment.
(If you do not have a printer: put all the information on a sheet of paper.)
THIS WILL SAVE valuable TIME AT YOUR APPOINTMENT!
4) Print the "Preparation" page.
5) Save time at the interview: Review the FAQ’s on the website. Many of your questions can be answered by reading the FAQ’s.
6) Please make a List of your questions & issues, on 8½ x 11” paper only. Leave space between the questions to write answers.
7) To get the biggest refund possible, prepare for this appointment - carefully, in advance, not the last minute.
I realize you are busy. However, I promise that you will benefit and profit from your preparation for our meeting.
8) Please do not bring children to your tax appointment.
9) Please do not bring your laptop computer to your tax appointment. We will not be able to take the time to boot up, look, scroll, print, etc. Hand your prepared paper documents to Robert Greene, out of the envelopes, unfolded.
10) Please do not schedule anything immediately before or after your appointment.
11) You are responsible for reading this information, and preparing for our meeting.
12) If you have any questions:
Please send a brief email to New York tax preparer: CPA@NYTaxStrategies.com.